Sally hosted a beautiful tea party. We first had to pick out a hat to wear...Sophie wasn't crazy about that at first, but we finally convinced her to put one on. Then, she tried on 2 more! There were 3 kinds of finger sandwiches...all very yummy...a salmon, cucumber and carrot/peanut butter. We had 3 different kinds of tea...a rooibos from Africa, a raspberry, and a chocolate. What fun! Thanks Sally! As you can see, Ken even got in on the action...came home from his tennis game and joined right in! Reminds me of something Grandpa Balsbaugh would do!
Oh my favorite! Red Rooibos, I love that tea, I'm actually drinking it right now here at work. So good to see pics and get updates on the fam. MIss you all. Check out my blog if you get a chance.
1 comment:
Oh my favorite! Red Rooibos, I love that tea, I'm actually drinking it right now here at work. So good to see pics and get updates on the fam. MIss you all. Check out my blog if you get a chance.
Love to all! Jacquie
Post a Comment