On Labor Day, we had a family breakfast with Tyler, Ana, and Isaac, Ana's parents, Randy and Bev, Dad Mohlers, and Jason and Sarah and kiddos. Sadly I didn't pick up the camera enough, cause I only got pics of Isaac. We had Finnish pancakes, which are baked in the oven, then covered with a multitude of toppings: most commonly sausage, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, berries, and syrup. Now you may be saying, "YUK!" , but don't knock it till you try it. I am one of the biggest fans of keeping foods on my plate separate, particularly fruits and veggies or meat. But, I like this!


4 comments:
Okay, I have to say, I'm a little skeptical of the sausage with ice cream. Just leave my ice cream alone. :)
The pancake was good...but Isaac...INCREDIBLE!!!
As always,
Bev
The pancake was good...Isaac is INCREDIBLE!!!
As always,
Bev
The more I look at these pictures, the more I see Tyler in Isaac :)
Post a Comment