Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall leaves.....PAST!

Sisters in a pile...I think on Highland Ave.
Tyler...Looking up to my Great Grandpa...and it's a long way up!
Working together is so much fun. Peterson AFB, Colorado

Lindsey and Jordan
Travis...his hair went great with the fall color of leaves!

3 comments:

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Awwwww....what great memories.

Here I am in the same spot, raising little ones, letting them jump in leaves, having fun. What a journey it continues to be.

JPB said...

Wow.

There's a blast from the past!

I heard that Mom and Dad and Your Mom and Dad, brother/sister sister/brother (explain it to your friends) were reminiscing (sp?) about the Dallas Cowboys / Seattle Seahawks game we went to. I googled it and found out that was 1983.

It's been a while.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Unknown said...

We went out tonight and played in the leaves :)