Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Pum'kin Time

Friday night, we had the Tyler, Ana, and Isaac, Randy and Bev over for dinner...it was a great evening of planning for our upcoming trip to Newport for Thanksgiving, and watching the little ones color pumpkins. Thank you, Bev for the pumpkins! They had a great time!







3 comments:

Mom said...

I LOVE your pictures, Beth! Thanks for having us to your home...the soup was tasty. My only regret was not helping more with the clean up...by the way the dessert was SO good...thanks Paul!

Unknown said...

You got some great pictures of our babies!!! I love the picture of Sophie holding her pumpkin-her face could tell a thousand words. And that last picture of Isaac-he's such a cute little camera ham! Fun times Beth :) I can't wait to see all the pictures after Thanksgiving!

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

That's a great idea. We're going to the Punkin Patch next week.

:)