Friday, December 26, 2008

AJ stands for .....?

Amy Jo- Dorothy in California
Abigail Joy- Aaron and Joy Edewards "Abigail means father in rejoicing, and Joy is just a good name"
Amelia Jean- Grandma Ann
Alisha Jean- Grandpa Danny
Amanda Jo- Grandma Ann(2nd guess)
Allison Jo "Allie" for short - A. Carol
Ava Jean- Rachel
Ariana Jane- Andrea
Abigail Joy- Randy and Bev Lindsey
Amy Joy- Randy Lindsey
Antee Jan- A. Jan
Alicia Jo- Jenny
Alexis Jasmine- Janine
Aliyah Jade - Janine
Adeline Jane - Janine
Addison Joy- Janine
Alethea Janine - Janine
Anna Joy - Emma
Ann Janine- William
Ada Joy - Sophie
Alexis Jocelyn - Emma

6 comments:

Unknown said...

When are you guys going to reveal her name?? Ty and I are getting antsy, but we're refraining from spilling the beans!! :D

Mainely Me said...

Well, of course: It's Antee Jan! :)

Aaron and Joy Edewards said...

Wow. The Lindsey's copied me! It is a good name though.

Unknown said...

Yep, my parents gave what was our first name choice for a baby girl's name as a guess :) Abigail is a sweet name!

Mom said...

It's not "mom" replying...Did we copy Joy? I do not know but Abigail is an INCREDIBLE name!!!

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

I think there needs to be another Janine.

There's too much Joy in the world.

:)

Just joking...what I MEANT was there's never too much Joy in the world.

The anticipation builds!