Children do the darndest things when in the spotlight. Course our camera is focused on ONE in particular.


Go! tell it on the mountain....


I can't read this thing! What else could I use it for?

A spy glass?!

Peek at my friends!

Check out my shoes!

Mattie...is this the right page?

I think I'm done!

Maybe it's an arm wrap?
3 comments:
Don't you love it when the 'ONE' on stage is yours? Very funny! Don't put Sohpie and Jackson on the same stage. They have a video of him at an AWANA program that is quite amusing. Aaron's Mom did not find it funny and you can hear her comment in the background. George thinks it "the best."
Good job Sophie! Sing your little heart out to our Savior. He loves nothing more than to hear praises from such a beautiful heart :)
I love it. At least she wasn't pulling her dress up over her head. That has been my favorite little kid trick at the Christmas programs.
Way cute.
Post a Comment