As we celebrate Sophie's 4th birthday, her 3rd with us...wow where have the last few years gone? What a blessing this little girl is. She is truly a gift direct from GOD!
We made a trip over the hill to Medford to get the girls' pictures taken at Penny's...then ate at Olive Garden. Yumm! Mom and I had the soup and salad, but Sophie picked her own, chicken and pasta. She shared with Amie, and they both enjoyed the noodles!

Waiting for a table, forcing a kiss!

NoW that I am 4, I can serve myself! Well, that's not really new...she's been a DIYer (Do it yourself) for quite some time!

Putting the pepper BACK!


Noodles....good to the last slurp!

PARTY ON THE WEEKEND WITH THE FAM!

Sophie wanted white cake....and decorated with a farm. Paul's addition to the cake went without a picture (shoot!) It was a couple chocolate chips correctly placed behind Mr. Cow!


All big group of blessings...OUR CHILDREN!

Sophie sang along!


A stroller for Qing Qing...just what I wanted!

Tucking things under my arm...maybe they will be safe!

Princess poster...My favorite is Mulan!

Isaac says, "Yeah"

She loves the Little House books for young'uns.

A kickboard...and pink even!

I am sure I can figure this out...(if I could only read)

A mini van...what every "family" needs.
3 comments:
Sophie is so cute at her 4 birthday. Lots of her fun for Sophie and her family I guess. LOVE, JORDYN
Jordyn spent the night with us and we enjoyed the peek into your birthday celebration for Sophie. I think she misses girl cousins. That's quite a group you have there!
We had so much fun with the birthday girl that night!! Love you to bits and pieces Sophers!!!
XOXOXO--Tyler, Ana and Isaac :)
Post a Comment