Friday, October 30, 2009

Crib Crawler

What's in YOUR crib? ....not the baby!

Can YOU do this?

The security of corraling a child has come to an end. Amie has learned to climb out of bed with the sides of the crib up!




On my way!

4 comments:

Mainely Me said...

I always hated this step. That loss of confinement was great for them, I guess, but just one more baby thing gone...

Unknown said...

I see a gymnastics class in her future! :D

KevinJenniferGordon said...

i KNEW i'd seen that sweet face before! it's obvious she was part of the chinese acrobat team! go amie, go! we miss you guys TONS! our chinese princess is going to try out gymnastics after Christmas; but i can tell you already, she was NOT part of the acro. team! hugs to all!

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

I'm afraid that day is coming all too soon for us.