Jordan's day was a quiet family dinner, tucked in between football game playoffs and Thanksgiving. Paul did some awesome steak and shrimp! I just cannot believe my baby boy is 18. If there were some way to roll back the clock and enjoy it some more, I WOULD! Jordan entered our world a few days before Thanksgiving...a beautiful head of black hair. He was the perfect happy baby, if there is such a thing. At a time, when Paul had recently been laid off from Motorola....money was not there....he was our Christmas gift!

EAT uP!

Sophie's got the growl on!

Am I doing this right, Travis? =}
A week or so later, we celebrated Mom and Jordan's birthdays together, WITH CAKE!

Amie's first taste of Martinelli's. Kinda nippy!

Lunch at Sarah's...

To two very special people in our lives! May the Lord bless you with many more years and the strength to serve Him!








Jordan does pretty well for just plinking around on the guitar.

REady or not world, here comes Nathan!

Amie takes a STAB at feeding baby....oops, she missed!

Better aim the next time!

Sophie got all decked out in Emma's dress-up stuff!

Nathan and Jordan...checking each other out....making eyes!

and, making NOISES at each other!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your family memories!
That photo of Sophie 'all dressed up'....wow! A glimpse into the future.
Happy Belated Birthday, Jordan.
Ah JP...I remember when you were just this little kid with fluffy hair that ran up to me and gave me a hug! Dude, if you're 18, that means I'm OLD!!! :D
Post a Comment