Friday, January 29, 2010

Winter Formal

While we were gone to Corvallis, Jordan and friends planned an informal dinner at the house, making pizza together. Looks like they had a good time, not sure about that dough war though! I haven't found any stuck to the walls....YET!


Dance practice!


Stick him, Ellie!

The theme was "The 70's". I think Jordan and Ellie were part of only a handful of those who dressed the part!




What a good looking group of kids...with good character to go with it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For shame JP! A Ducks shirt??? *tsk tsk tsk*

Paul & Beth said...

I know! It just hit me the other day, and I asked him where he got the shirt. I guess he got it at a basketball camp he went to a year or so ago. He just hasn't had it for a while,because it was in a foot locker he took camping last summer. We just uncovered a locker of his clothes that were missing in it a couple weeks ago! I had wondered where all his clothes went!