Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day Trip to Portland

Monday was a trip to Portland....2-fold.  We got our fingerprints done at USCIS office for the adoption...one step closer to Levi, and then we had at check-up for Amie at OHSU.  In between those 2 appointments, we ate at Dan and Louis Oyster  Bar....in honor of my memories there with Grandpa Balsbaugh.  
Amie had clam chowder and loved it!  Sophie ordered a corn dog (can't you just hear grandpa....we're at a seafood restaurant, and you want a corndog?!)  Funny thing was Sophie soon wanted soup like Amie, instead of the dog!  
If there's a handle it should be cranked!Hanging out in the OHSU lobby....While we did appointments, Jordan Grandma LaVerne and Sophie rode the tram.

1 comment:

Mainely Me said...

Ahhhh.....the Oyster Bar! I want to go there again. I didn't know if they were still in business.
I hope Amie's checkup went well.