Casual Christian by DeGarmo and Key
I don't wanna be,
I don't wanna be a casual Christian.
I don't wanna live,
I don't wanna live a lukewarm life
But I wanna light up the night
With an everlasting light
I don't wanna live the casual Christian life.
Revelation 3:16
"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.
James 4:14
You do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
I think I have been ousted from my bed to be challenged...not a New Year's resolution, persay, but my daily life commitment!
No comments:
Post a Comment