OK, I admit it...I am not a good party mom.
And ANY of my children will attest to that!
The older I become,
the less organized I become also.
So...we have birthday celebrations crammed in
and on the fly!
Our first February birthday is Lindsey....
We took her a cake at work and she took a minute to sit with us to eat it.
Happy 23rd Birthday, Sunshine!
We THREW together a girls party for Sophie's 7th birthday.
A scavenger hunt...
make your own pizza....
and we ran out of time for the ice cream sundaes.
But they had plenty of candy previously, so I am sure their parents did not mind.
The yarn was a BIG hit.
She doesn't know how to crochet or knit yet,
but she is finding plenty of creative things
to do with it!
I'm not sure how we got to 7 already,
but here we are!
Family party for 3!
We are blessed by God,
with each year, each special moment we have together!

No comments:
Post a Comment