Juanita Lake
Year 5 (I think!) at this location
Simonsens brought a slack line!
Kids big and small had fun practicing their balance!
Levi kept after his homework!
Amie and friend, Sarah
Levi and TJ
LOOK UP!
Never get too busy looking at the horizontal that you forget to look at the vertical!
I don't know what they were looking at,
but I caught all three Lyman kids at once!
Checking out what Mr. Morgan is making!
After thunder and rain.....
Lightly toasted!
Jordan: Hmmmm...wish I had some S'mores!
Hannah: Not ALL of it!
Jordan and Sean
Hannah....Doing the basics of camp hygiene,
teeth brushing!
U. Gordy and A. Bev were sweet enough to bring
a sad Sophie to camp for the last day.
She missed due to "Les Miserables" practice!
and was one unhappy camper!
Till she got to camp, that is!
Arm in Arm with Brenna!
Awww...shucks!
Levi on his chair he made in shop mechanics class at school.
Pull-ups!
He may be small, but he is very strong!
Nathan in the fort!
Sarah brought the kids up for the day.
Emma and Krista
William....looks like the "gotcha" face!
Paul made it up the last night!
Sophie, played hard, crashed hard!
Sarah and Nathan
Levi and Gramma Ann
Only God can do "AWESOME"!
Eric and Dad
A bit dark, but Jordan obliged with some campfire stories!
"Rindercella", "Whoe Snite and the Deven Swarves",
and "That's good, no that's bad"
The camp full of kids!
1 comment:
That's a LOT of kids! And I agree, only God can do Awesome!
Post a Comment