Some of our party guests...
The Murphs
The Kelmz
The Gpa and Gma
The Simonsens
Mr. Tyler Martin
The Eberharts
The Halmos and Grandkids
The Gpa and Grandma Mohler
The Morgans
We had to come....it was at our house!
The Bowmans
This was a boxed lunch drawing......
didn't know WHAT you were getting!
Mr. Nathan
The "Guys" circle
Bobbin' for apples!
Pie Contest
The Judges...rotten job!
Sack races....adults involved!
What kid doesn't want to see his parents do this?
Wheel-barrow races
After the crowd goes away....Levi tries for an apple.
Jana's giving encouragement, I think!
Sack Races
Party Hostess
Shooting balloons
Adult round of sack races.
It appears there are only Lyman/Bowmans participating!
Egg toss
Such grace!
Jana gives her egg a heave!
Sophie's on clean-up
Ok....so after the guests go home....out comes the karaoke!
Cowboy Casanova
I wish I could remember what song they were singing....
it was something about riding horses!
Ghost Riders in the Sky!
(Thanks, Lindsey)










No comments:
Post a Comment