Monday, April 21, 2014

Legos

I decided to dump the Legos, sort them by color and size and see how many of the older kids sets we could put back together.  After all, they have littles of their own now, that might enjoy playing with their parents toys!  It was a long process, and I had used most big bowls and cookie sheets for sorting!  They spent a period of time covering the living room floor....then we moved up to the table!  I was amazed at how few pieces were missing after this many years!  I am finally done, and won't be playing Legos anytime soon.  At least not until I get the chance to play them with my Grandsons!
JP helps get started with a large set of Tyler's Spyrius 
The techno couch, 
for those not allowed or not interested in Legoing! 
Travis' Indians sets 
Travis' western bank robbers.
Has a spring loaded place, where the dynamite can be inserted 
and "blows" a hole in the side of the building for a get away! 
Travis' Ice planet  
Jordan's first set.....
I missed a picture of his large set of the space shuttle and launch pad!
It was impressive! 
Tyler's Spyrius robot....
Cool arms ratchet up and down. 
A couple sets we had picked up from garage sales.  
They belonged to no one in particular, 
so they will stay in the home box 
for the next Little Lymans to enjoy. 

No comments: