Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


JUST ANOTHER SATURDAY...JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE!!!
Paul spent the morning at an emergency elder meeting...Lindsey and Jordan were practicing a skit for evening church service...so I cleaned house while Sophie played. Most enjoyable was the late afternoon. Tyler, Ana and Isaac came by to wish me a happy birthday, bearing gifts which included a beautiful pot of daffodils! My favorite...just needed a sprig of almond blossoms...hehe. Always the biggest treat is having my family around! I am so blessed to have them all! Tyler's left...then Travis came to spend the evening. He gave up going to watch an OIT basketball game to play Scrabble with Mom. I made pizza...Paul went to bed, still recovering from being sick...Lindsey surprised me with a cake from Baskin Robbins...chocolate with moca almond fudge ice cream. Yumm!! As you can tell with JUST family around, they dug in with their fingers....oh the joy. By the way, Travis wasn't flipping anyone off in the one picture, he was just finishing licking his fingers.




No comments: