I have run across a thought provoking blog...and thought I would pass it on. Can be heavy, but who of us couldn't use some whacks to the noggin sometimes to think more deeply about this life and the things we do here. The address is http://unstained.wordpress.com/
God bless your day!
7 comments:
Thanks, Beth. You are right, noggin whacks are definitely needed...especially ones which can be taken about throughout the busy day and thought about.
That site led me the this site:
http://twentytwowords.com/
Which has been quite helpful but in a very different sort of way!
For which, thanks!
Is "22 words" Jon Piper's son's? I read that one often.
I think it is, although Jon may know for sure. I was reading 22 words this morning, and went to his wife's website...seems they lost a daughter at birth. She has some great insight on grieving for those of us who haven't been in that position. Good advice for what to say and what not to say!
Yes. It is John Piper's son. I've been loving it, too. Molly is a wonderful person. She is very approachable and easy to talk to.
Jen
Thanks Jen!
Thanks Beth. I enjoyed the clip by CJ Mahaney and his wife. I bookmarked that blog.
Post a Comment