Friday, May 23, 2008

Jordan's Budding Acting Career

Last year, Jordan had a small part in the school play, "Sound of Music," where he played Rolf, the boy who was interested in Liesl.



This year, he had a main part in the play, "Annie," where he played Daddy Warbucks. I have to say, I wondered if he could carry such a major part, and he did an incredible job. Knocked this mom's socks off...I saw all 4 performances! =) He pulled off playing the older man with a very commanding voice....had some great one lines! Was a lot of fun. The pictures aren't great. They were taken on the last night of practice, before the performance, so there are some missing details in the set and costumes. Also, with my flash, I had a bad shadow. Need to take a class on photography.

That's not a BOY! An orphan's a Boy!
NYC....what is it about you? You're big...you're loud...
Thank you, Bert Healy...drop page
Together at last, together forever. We're tying a knot, they never can sever...I don't need anything but you!
I haven't waltzed since JP Morgan went bust.

3 comments:

JPB said...

Congratulations, Jordan!

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

That's so great Jordan! I'm sad we missed the performances. But we'll see you next month. :)

Unknown said...

JP looks very dapper in a suit!