Last week, Paul drove the bus for the 8th grade class, taking them to San Jose; and Sophie and I got to go along for fun. We rode a couple of the big roller coasters, but for the most part devoted the day to kiddie rides and the animal shows with Sophie.
Six Flags in San Jose

4 comments:
How fun! When were you there? Wonderful pictures. How did Paul manage to get into that little car? And those swimming tiger pictures are great; I knew they could swim, but didn't know they went all the way under. And I like Sophie's death grip on Paul's neck in the Bugs Bunny shot. That was Janine's reaction to larger than life animal representations. Aunt Jan
I added another picture of Paul in the back of the jeep...the man wouldn't let him stay! And Sophie with the Large dressed up characters...she's ok with a wave at a distance, but get up close and she's hanging on for dear life.
How fun!!!
So...hand over the Jelly Bellys. Those are my faves. So many flavors. :)
My kids were TOTALLY freaked out by Benny the Beaver (the OSU mascot). At a distance was best for Dominic.
REALLY LOVED THE PICS AND COMMENTS. WANNA SEE MORE PICS OF BETH AND LINDSEY. THE k FALL WOMEN ARE GORGEOUS AND THAT LNCLUDES THE YOUNG'UNS. REALLY IMPRESSED BY THE SWIMMING TIGER? WHAT SAY? DAD STANN
Post a Comment