
Wow...what an entrance Nathan made...with only Daddy, Mama and hospital staff around. God's plan! Sarah went in earlier in the day, and was making slow progress. Dad and Mom brought Emma and Will over...as we were watching the Super Bowl, till time to go the the hospital. Last we heard...6 centimeters...water was broken. I had just finished asking if we should call and see how things were progressing, but we decided that they WOULD call, since they wanted to the kids to be there close by. Well, hardly 10 minutes later...Jason called and said, "He's here!" We dropped everything! He was born at 5:35...weighing 8lbs. 11oz. He was still in the nursery under watch when we left, so I don't know how long he was...but I am guessing 21. He looked long all stretched out in there! Here's a few shots through the glass!
Daddy's Hand

Mama's touch!

I vote we go back to Mom's room!
Emma is mad she won't get to hold him TONIGHT!
William is tired!
Uncle Jason...we brought you some food!
1 comment:
Congrats Jason and Sarah!!
Wow, he's a big guy. I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment