More to come....I have a rustic red wall in the office...and the girls' room is the same color! Woohoo! I am living on the edge!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Leaving the spider webs behind....
The webs are gone now, and fresh coats of paint now cover the walls. Here's a few shots of the last few weeks.
15 or so bags of laundry being sent to the cleaners in Redding. With the amount of money they charge to clean the clothing/bedding/rugs...we could have bought all new stuff!
Cleaning ladies cleaned each toy in the box! Wow...is this what having a housekeeper feels like?
Painting up high! and leaving the white walls behind. The colors chosen, as they look on the color chip, are actually brown, but with the lighting...actually look green most of the time. The only time they look brown is when there is a lot of direct sunlight coming in on them! Good thing I like green!



Laundry room ripped out.
So many colors to choose from...the blue wasn't well received...oh well! Paul's standard answer/comment to all my trial colors..."white is always right!"


More to come....I have a rustic red wall in the office...and the girls' room is the same color! Woohoo! I am living on the edge!
More to come....I have a rustic red wall in the office...and the girls' room is the same color! Woohoo! I am living on the edge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beth,
I love the colors!
Glad to hear all is coming together. That was a scare.
Can't wait to see the red. I'm a huge fan of red.
A white wall is never right. ;)
Aw, I thought the lavendar was great in the little girl's room! Too bad.
The house looks good though, and white is never right...no matter what anyone says!
Post a Comment