Sophie....So glad that God placed you in OUR family!!! We love you so much and will always remember GOTCHA Day!
Congratulations! It sure was an adventure to trek to China with you to meet Sophie and our MelodyJoy. And thanks for doing all you did to help us bring Melody into our family . . . not sure we could have done it without you!
How time flies, Beautiful Child.
Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Girl (and the proud parents). I hope some day I can bring a little girl home to our family. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sophie....So glad that God placed you in OUR family!!! We love you so much and will always remember GOTCHA Day!
Congratulations! It sure was an adventure to trek to China with you to meet Sophie and our MelodyJoy. And thanks for doing all you did to help us bring Melody into our family . . . not sure we could have done it without you!
How time flies, Beautiful Child.
Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Girl (and the proud parents). I hope some day I can bring a little girl home to our family.
:)
Post a Comment