A beautiful day at the Tree Farm...The little girls had a fun time running through the woods. Sophie meandered very contemplatively, and Amie charged full speed ahead. There is something about being out in nature that is refreshing and wonderful. No plastic toys....just God's creation....sticks and rocks! We weren't there nearly long enough...just checking on the BIG kids (see below). But I can't help but think Gpa Curt would be glad to see these little ones enjoying his woods!
The big kids DID bring their plastic toys, and this was a great place for paint war battles. We caught up with them on a break. My favorite pictures, of course, are of my 3 handsome sons! What a time they had playing together....it isn't very often that it works out for all of them to spend time together!
1 comment:
Such big BOYS!!! I love it!! Fun times! When and I did say WHEN we go to China, I am praying for decent camera so you can teach me to take awesome pics like you do!!!
Post a Comment