The quiet is loud...I hear the rustling of papers from upstairs, I think Beth is reading or prepping school work for the kiddo's. She is incredible. I am so thankful for the blessing that God gave to me in my wife and best friend.
Take the time, give Glory to God for the richness of his provisions in your life, Thank him for pairing you with the right person at the right time, and never look back. No could of, should of, would of can exist in God's correct and perfect plan for you or for me.
Thank you Lord for your perfect compliment to me. May I be found worthy of such a great Gift!
-Paul
3 comments:
I will heartily second those thoughts. God is so very good and gracious to us, His often disobedient and stubborn children.
*sniffs and wipes tear from face* I'm so very glad you love each other and are trusting in God! I cannot thank God enough for giving me such wonderful parents and role modles!
Love you two!
~Lindsey Kae
I needed this today. Thanks, Paul.
Post a Comment