As hard as it is for me to pick a place and go on....leaving out tidbits from months gone by, I am doing it! (deep sigh)
I am picking up in the Ukraine. It was hard to download and post from there, so I have grabbed a few more of the pictures that made it memorable!
Sunday morning market....open air meat.....here's the chicken and bag of chicken feet!
I bet their chicken has no hormones added!
Pork area...pig heads hanging on the back wall. Note slabs of pork fat the lady is arranging.
They eat it raw!
Dominoes pizza delivers! Kiev
Like the Great Wall in China, there was something about being in love and proclaiming it with a lock!
Picture below, this must have been a popular spot!
And if you can't afford a lock, tie a piece of tissue!
When in Kiev...
Eggs anyone?
Fun to be exploring with the kids!
Cool old road!
Do you like my hat? Yes I like your hat.
I like it very much!
Scrubbing off the mold and mildew, oversprayed texture, dirt in general!
I love clean windows!
One more pondering scratch on the chin....
Ready for Italy!
Last night of fellowship, before leaving in the morning!
Pizza, chocolate, pastries piled high!
Up at 3 a.m.
Leave Barishivka @ 4 a.m.
Thanks to Dan and the church for having us!
Our love and prayers are with you!
Airport @ 5 a.m.
Leave Ukraine at 6 a.m.
Our vision is expanded,
and we will never be the same!
Our hearts hold new memories of life outside of America, and God working in the lives of believers.
No comments:
Post a Comment