What a great picture. You are blessed Beth...many times over. It's so fun to see your kids as they reach adulthood. I often think that these years that I'm in now, when they're little, are somehow the "best times" But I began to see when we had time to spend with your kids that as they reach the older years, there are new blessings. Hearing Lindsay sing was so fun. And just seeing how your boys relate to friends and each other.
1 comment:
What a great picture. You are blessed Beth...many times over. It's so fun to see your kids as they reach adulthood. I often think that these years that I'm in now, when they're little, are somehow the "best times" But I began to see when we had time to spend with your kids that as they reach the older years, there are new blessings. Hearing Lindsay sing was so fun. And just seeing how your boys relate to friends and each other.
Post a Comment