Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sunday

We had a great afternoon at the Lindsey's (Ana's parents) for lunch. Knowing Tyler, Ana and Isaac are moving away, we want to get together as much as possible! I know there were other people there, but when Isaac is around, I have a one track mind. Actually, I did take a few more pics of the crowd, but they didn't come out...don't know if I hit the sun at the wrong angle or something else. Sometimes it takes a picture, then gives me an error sign. Not sure if it's the camera or the operator!
Ice cream making crew
Isaac shares his toy and shows Sophie how to work it! It's always good when someone can show her a thing or two!
What a sweetie!
Grampa and Isaac...how does that work?
Jordan, Travis, and Grandpa Danny...three handsome guys.
The pool was definately the place to be as temperatures reached 100 degrees.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I've been sorting through Isaac's baby pictures, and he has changed so much but not at all that the same time!! Crazy little baby!!

JPB said...

Where are they all moving?

Paul & Beth said...

They are moving to Corvallis...close to JJ and Janine, I understand. Tyler will be starting college there this fall.

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Yes, we get to have them close...very close in fact. Their apartments are probably a mile away. Maybe less, in fact.