Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

Faith and Rick (Paul's sister and brother in law) arrived Thursday night...just in time to crawl in bed. We started the 4th off going to the Daily Bagel for bagels and coffee. Then the parade. I(unfortunately and uncharacteristically)forgot my camera! The parade started with an awesome fly-by from a couple f-15's...my favorite part! Dad and Charlotte arrived early afternoon...Tyler, Ana, and Isaac came over for a visit...Isaac brought bubbles and we had fun watching him!
Gpa Stann and Tyler
Lindsey, Faith, Jordan...Getting some sun.
Travis...Getting NO sun!

Bubble Boy
Love those lips!
Let's see how this tastes.
Not so good!

Dad Mohlers and Jason and Sarah came for dinner too...BBQ'd tri-tip and home-made ice cream and we celebrated Travis' upcoming 21st birthday.






Gpa..please read my card!
U. Rick's is a gag gift...
Long-standing private joke! Travis why are you so red!?
U. Rick and Jordan...surgery of a major splinter!
Travis, you are TOO BIG! Get Off!

We loaded in the backs of pick-ups to trek up some friends' hill overlooking the fireworks....Sophie's first time watching fireworks. She and her friend, Brenna, would shout, "Ooo, a present!" Then fight over whether it was a blue or purpley color!




4 comments:

JPB said...

Private joke, I guess! Wowsers. Nothing like a little "Mohler" coming through in the blog.

But private no longer!

Thanks to the internet.

Happy 21st Travis

Mainely Me said...

Oh, the together time looks so good! And that grandbaby, what a cute little guy. I love the bubble taste picture. Every kid has to try it, it seems. I see Travis takes after his Dad when it comes to small"vehicles". What fun! And not only did you have home made ice cream, you had hand cranked home made ice cream! I didn't know anyone still did that. Yummm. Sure enjoy your posts.

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Travis is such a ham. I love it! Looks like a great time. I tried to get some photos of the fireworks, but mine didn't turn out.

Give Sophie a kiss for me. The boys sure had fun with her when we were down.

Love you all!

Paul & Beth said...

OK...I did not know that you can click on the picture and get a close up! Huh...that'll teach me to put private stuff on the internet!

Beth