Breakfast- As I went down to the breakfast bar I wasn’t really sure what to expect. It was amazing. I ate pancakes, sausage, bacon, french toast, roll, fruit, vegetable conge, and tea. It tasted sooo good. It was interesting though, because the french toast had sugar all around it.
Meal rating
Food: 6
Service: 7
Overall: If you finish with a plate, glass, bowl, anything, just wait a minute and a half and it will be gone
Lunch- For lunch my dad and I decided to try the local Pizza Hut a few blocks away. When we tried to order just a pizza, the waitress flipped through the menu and started pointing other things out. She wouldn’t go away until we each ordered dessert and one other plate. First thing that was set in front of me was my dish of ice cream which tasted pretty much the same, then our shrimp dish, and finally the pizza. During the meal we repeatedly had to ask for my pepsi.
Meal rating
Food: 7
Service: 3
Overall: Good food but the service was terrible, maybe it was the language barrier
Dinner- Downstairs we ate at the café where I had a Mexican orange and chicken salad with red peppers, some rolls, and lemon water.
Meal rating
Food: 6
Service: 7
Overall: The peppers excited my canker sores but it was still good.
1 comment:
That salad looks so pretty!! Their presentation of the food is wonderful, and honestly, if I hadn't just had a tasty dinner of Shepard's Pie, I'd probably be salivating over that salad :)
Post a Comment