Monday, January 19, 2009

Replies to Questions on the Cooking

Hello! It's Jordan. I am going to take this opportunity to address some concerns and questions from my readers. Any others will be addressed in the comment page following the question.

First off, I am doing fine. Lindsey asked about my street mishap whether it was spice or stomach revolt. First off I ask you to examine the picture below, notice the stick with the meat. It is resting in a pan of TWO inches of CAYENNE PEPPER and slathered in the liquid from it. My stomach could handle it, made my dad back up and he wasn't even eating it. It was so much spice at once and so concentrated that is was an instant headache. What was interesting though was that the ache was everywhere, not just sinuses or temples, everywhere.

Next is from Ana on why I was have Mexican in China. My answer. Food is different everywhere, people say that chinese food in america doesn't taste like real Chinese food. But Chinese food in China Doesn't taste like Chinese food in China, if you get my meaning. No two restaurants taste the same, it changes so much that you can't really put a finger on it or disciminate taste. And so I am also taking this oppertunety to see how chinese people think KFC should taste, or how much McDonalds changes. Stuff like that.

This concludes our question and answer period for now. Feel free to ask again

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was also going to ask about those funky meat sticks. Too bad they were too hot to enjoy--they look delicious! Ty and I will have to recreate them in an edible fashion...not too much pepper but just enough to be scrumptious.